Easton Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping Accident Victims in The Lehigh Valley
Have you been wrongfully injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Our Easton personal injury firm Meshkov & Breslin can help you get compensated if you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. Our attorneys work hard to craft the perfect claim by carefully collecting evidence in support of your case and seeking the maximum amount of compensation possible. Some Lehigh Valley injury law firms settle their cases as quickly and painlessly as possible, but our lawyers are comprehensive, persistent, and unafraid to file a lawsuit if necessary. What matters most to us or clients, so we will not rest until you are satisfied with the results of your case.
Contact our Easton personal injury attorneys at (610) 285-1963 to schedule your free consultation today.
Our Personal Injury Areas
We take personal injury claims seriously. Putting a case together is no easy feat—especially when you are also dealing with painful injuries—yet they are vitally important to your recovery. A successful claim results in a settlement that will pay off your medical bills, cover therapy and treatment, make up for lost wages from missed work, and more. If the accident that caused your injuries was of no fault of your own, you deserve compensation.
We handle the following personal injury cases:
- Auto accidents: Your auto insurance typically covers any damage taken by your in an accident, but the cost of your injuries may exceed your coverage. Even a broken leg can lead to enormous personal expenses, from surgery to physical therapy to loss of income. This is where we come in—a personal injury lawyer will fight insurance companies to get you the maximum possible compensation.
- Catastrophic injuries: Aggressive representation is required when you suffer catastrophic injuries—injuries which cause permanent and life-changing damage, such as paralysis. Our lawyers are proud to help people whose lives have been permanently altered by devastating injuries.
- Assault & battery: When a person is assaulted, a criminal proceeding is launched. But you can also seek civil damages for your injuries and pain and suffering. In such cases, you may have a cause of action against either the person who assaulted you or the owner of the property where the assault took place. An injury lawyer in Lehigh Valley can help you decide upon the best course of action—and get you justice.
- Slip & fall: Property owners have a duty to maintain an atmosphere of safety on their premises. If you have been hurt due to a hazardous condition that wasn’t properly taken care of or warned against, you may have cause for a claim. Our lawyers know how to demonstrate that the hazard was the owner’s responsibility, paving the way for a premises liability lawsuit.
- Workers’ compensation: Injured workers, such as those who work in construction, may file workers compensation claims against their employers. However, many construction injuries are the fault of third parties, such as contractors or machine manufacturers. Our attorneys can determine if you have a valid third-party lawsuit after your construction or other work-related accident.
- Wrongful death: We work with families whose loved ones did not survive serious accidents. We understand you are grieving and always seek to assist those who have lost a loved one in the most compassionate manner possible.